Effective as of November 1, 2011
- Generally, you can access and browse our Web sites without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
- If you request information, products or services from our sites, or ask us to resolve complaints or concerns, we may ask you to provide information such as your name, contact information and other identifying information necessary to fulfill a particular request.
- We may also collect information a visitor voluntarily provides through responses to questionnaires, surveys, search functions and health and wellness assessment tools.
How to Contact Us
With questions about this privacy statement or about High Performance Fitness, Inc. handling of your information please contact:
High Performance Fitness, Inc.
5005 West 34th Street, Suite 102B
Houston, TX 77092
We use personal information you provide to fulfill your request for information, products or services as per your consent. We may seek your general consent to provide additional information, products or services. We give you notice of how your information will be used at the point of collection.
- We may personalize our Web sites to provide you with a customized interactive experience, and we may target our marketing and health and wellness messaging on those sites based on information we have about you.
- We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with outside third parties. In order to provide services, we may provide information to other companies who work on our behalf. When we do so, we use our best efforts to assure that they agree in writing to abide by High Performance Fitness, Inc. privacy policies.t
Your Rights and Choices
- You can unsubscribe from communications you no longer wish to receive. We provide unsubscribe (opt-out) instructions in our communications.
- You can also contact us at Privacy Officer or the postal address above if you want to update your personal information or change your marketing preferences.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13 without parental consent.
- We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
This policy discloses the privacy practices for the High Performance Fitness, Inc. site that you linked from. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact the Privacy Officer .
Information we collect when you register
Visitors registering for services on our Web sites are asked to provide identifying information, such as name, gender, and contact information. On the registration screen, we clearly label which information is required for registration, and which information is optional and may be given at your discretion. High Performance Fitness, Inc. Web sites obtain visitors' consent before collecting personally identifiable information.
Your Web browser can be set to allow you to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to you. If your browser is set to reject cookies, Web sites that are cookie-enabled will not recognize you when you return to the Web site, and some Web site functionality may be lost. The Help section of your browser will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies.
Although cookies do not normally contain personally identifiable information, if you have provided us information about you, we may associate your registration information with cookies or other tracking utilities our Web site places on your computer's hard drive. Associating a cookie with your registration data allows us to offer increased personalization and functionality. Without cookies, this functionality would not be possible.
In addition, we may use other tracking systems like pixel-tags. Pixel tags, sometimes called Web beacons, are similar in function to a cookie. But because of their insignificant size, it is not visible; though, they are used to pass certain information to our servers to personalize our Web sites and to track your usage across other High Performance Fitness, Inc. Web sites. In addition, we may also use pixel tags in our HTML based e-mails.
If you choose to use our referral function to tell a friend about our site, our site will ask you for your friend's name and e-mail address as well as your information. The form automatically sends your friend a one-time e-mail inviting him or her to visit the site. We do not access or store this information, except to send this invitation.
Protection of information
How High Performance Fitness, Inc. handles privacy internally
Our commitment to security
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
We have implemented technology and security policies, rules, and other measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss. We also protect your information by requiring that all our employees and others who have access to or are associated with the processing of your data respect your confidentiality.
High Performance Fitness, Inc. uses security methods to determine the identity of each registered user, so that appropriate rights and restrictions can be enforced for that user. Reliable verification of user identity is called authentication. High Performance Fitness, Inc. uses both passwords and usernames to authenticate users. Users are responsible for maintaining their own passwords.
Your privacy choices
When you complete registration of your member profile, you will be given the option of receiving recurring informational/promotional e-mail from High Performance Fitness, Inc. and third parties working with High Performance Fitness, Inc. You may opt-out from receiving this e-mail when you provide the information or follow the instructions as mentioned in the e-mail or included in each program we send to you.
Customer Service will unsubscribe you from that newsletter or other programs within ten business days.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13